Design Products (MA)

Tianyi Wang

In the era of future surveillance capitalism, business and capital have created customized chambers of desires for everyone. The phenomenon of commodifying users has spread, engulfing everyone with no place to hide.

Some people have become addicted, constantly chasing policy dividends and the allure of wealth for their own benefit. They hear echoes and revel in the adulation.

Some people remain in the comfortable zone of policies, following the herd and seeking instant gratification.

Some people see through this sugar-coated trap and begin to transform. With a more inclusive mindset, they reflect on the status quo and lead more people to explore alternative paths. Inspiration and rebuilding are their watchwords.

Others remain vigilant and cautiously experiment. Through natural skepticism, exploration, and wandering, they find themselves in the realm of the unknown, where possibilities can be iterated at any time.

It's all about HUMAN NATURE,

All are INFINITE POSSIBILITIES in the future.

bios

EDUCATION

Royal College of Art, Design Products and Future, Master

Southeast University, Product Design, Bachelor

AWARDS

IF Product Award

Five National Invention Patents

STATEMENT

The convenience brought by technology has led to a backlash where people seek immediate satisfaction and embrace a fast-paced lifestyle. The lack of reflection has become a common issue nowadays. I aspire to utilize design to awaken the public's awareness of social phenomena, provoke reflection on social media, and promote the pursuit of diverse values.

I consistently stay updated with the latest advancements in technology, and keep pushing the boundaries between disciplines. My objective is to inspire critical thinking and facilitate behavior change among individuals, while also embodying humanistic care and aligning with the values of our time. Through my projects, I aim to explore the future development of society and empower individuals to make their own informed choices.

timeline
group
INFLUENCER
INFLUENCER MAP
REFORMER
REFORMER MAP
FOLLOWER
FOLLOWER MAP
OBSERVER
OBSERVER MAP